How many uses could I think of for this object that I am now carrying to the trash?
One – maybe two?
- A broken coffee pot could become a flower planter.
- An unused calling card could serve as a bookmark.
- Wouldn’t this orange juice can make a useful pencil holder?
Here at NPH-Honduras, Pancho * wins the award for the most creative uses for a single, discarded roller skate. He has converted it into:
- A personal land surfboard
- A rolling stool
- A transporter for heavy books
- A marketable, extreme experience – for which friends will offer cookies and candies in order to try.
Pancho shows us that one person’s trash is another’s treasure. He also reminds us that when our eyes see few possibilities, God’s plan for us may be quite the surprise.
* Name changed